OUR SEARCH DOG SERVICES ARE BEING SUSPENDED UNTIL THIS SPRING
NEW FULLY TRAINED SEARCH DOG FOR BOTH LOST CATS AND DOGS
WELCOME TO Alberta Lost Pet Locator and Rescue Society
IF YOU HAVE LOST OR FOUND A PET YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE
Did you know 200,000 pets go missing every year in Alberta.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
Reunite owners with their pets
Reduce the number of "strays" in shelters.
Protect lost pets from injury.
Protect the public from traffic accidents caused by loose pets.
Educate the public on effective methods of finding lost pets.
LOST PET DIVISION
- Pet Behavior Profile Consultations for guardians of lost pets by phone or email Please TEXT US to set up an appointment
- Service of our Trained Lost Pet Tracking Dog
-Rent out specialized equipment
- Lost and Found Posting of lost
- Ongoing Emotional Support
- Capture and
- Set up of high tech detection and surveillance equipment
=To view all categories of our
OUR FEE TO HELP SOMEONE LOOK FOR THEIR PET IS USUALLY GAS EXPENSES PLUS 80 DOLLARS PER DAY
Those prices are
This price does include the use of our tracking dogs whenever needed
IF YOU HAVE LOST OR FOUND A PET
PLEASE TEXT US AT 1 587 223 0423
Or Email us at email@example.com
Please go to our FACEBOOK page and Send us a message including a pic
Alberta Lost Pet Locator and Rescue Society Lost / Found dogs listing page Link
Please take the time to register your lost / found pet with Petlynx
ALBERTA PET LOCATOR AND RESCUE SOCIETY
We are a fully
We operate a sanctuary for non adoptable dogs
A shelter for homeless ones who can be adopted
WE ALSO HELPS ALBERTAN S FIND THEIR LOST PETS
OUR SANCTUARY AND SHELTER ARE FUNDED VIA DONATIONS ONLY
OUR ON SITE SEARCH LOST DOG LOCATION SERVICES
Does come with
The cost of this
Alberta Lost Pet Locator and Rescue Society
DOES SPEAK AND PROTECT THOSE WITH NO VOICES
WILL YOU HELP US
Donations can be via Email transfer to
DOG RESCUE SOCIETY
Running an animal shelter requires not only a lot of time and dedication, but monetary donations are always needed to help pay
- Rescue unwanted small and German Shepherd breed dogs Alberta wide.
- Provide quarantine facility for rescue dogs before transferring
- Free pick up of rescue within 4 hours of facility
- Heated kennel facility for unwanted rescue dogs
- Vaccinations, debugged, grooming and rehabilitation of behavior issues
- House socialization
- Spay and neutered
- Assessments and rescue placements
- Has a sanctuary for dogs that can't be placed in homes due to behaviors or medical issues
Marie Jennings is president of Alberta Pet Locator and Rescue Society, a registered non profit organization that rescues
Marie is a Certified Pet Detective.
Marie has many certifications behind her including dog trainer, dog behavior, specializing in dog aggression
She is also a certified dog groomer and Vet Assistant.
She has experience tracking lost animals and dedicates her life to finding lost pets and rescuing unwanted dogs.
Book a vacation with
** Dream Vacations by Lesley*
Mention our rescue , name and Lesley
will then make a donation to our
rescue on your name
The vacation should be a package or
cruise valued at $1,000 or more per
person before taxes .